Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Carina was spelt both with a C and a K on page 5.
me: visually confused.

Aggregator gang
why is he systematically refusing to confess to clara, just because he is a "servant" ? Yeah, i bet he's the "i can't be with her since i'm just a servant" type of person.

Then again he himself chose to be one by accepting this ludicrous 600 yen a day job and lower himself to be a servant. It was a temporary contract which he has fulfilled already.

Nothing stops him from being with her.... he pretty much forgot about his wife too so why ?

Dex-chan lover
After he went through all that effort playing ninja earlier.

Dex-chan lover
Not a spoiler just blind speculation
In chapter one he was supposed to be summoned as a phoenix, I bet she pushes him off and kills him, then he resurrects because lmao phoenix can't die. Clara finds out and is wrecked by his death and seeks revenge on the saint. MC hides and let's everyone assume he's dead and thwarts the saints plans. Clara see's that he's still alive and basically jumps him.

Dex-chan lover
That sounds like an awful deal I bet she's casting even more magic on him now.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
tenor.gif

Dex-chan lover
Umm... can't you just push her off the wall? Solves the problem, right? Sure, there'd be another problem, but nobody saw you, so it's gonna be tight.

Fed-Kun's army
@deadrabbits That seems feasible and interesting tbh. But somehow unnecesary and over the top, considering the "gacha skill" system.

Users who are viewing this thread