Sen no Sukiru o Motsu Otoko - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Aggregator gang
Just slap the bitch...jeez, she just seriously ruined the romantic stuff. We really don't need a third wheel to make things dragged out and complicated -,-

Thats interesting, the Saintess is probably being honest for once but in a teasing manner.
Good development.

Fed-Kun's army
No...no, you did not settle the matter. You left a psychotic murderer to run loose with her band of brainwashed goons, without even letting anybody else know what's happening.

Aggregator gang
I wish that MCs in these situation would stay calm and try to properly sort out these types of mess, instead of usually panicking saying stuff like "this isn't what it seems", waving both hands and eventually, suffering the unjustified wrath of the female characters....

Double-page supporter
This was a sick chapter. Had it been a normal Japanese MC, he wouldn't have confronted her since he'd be too much of a pussy to. Could have been better, but I'm satisfied.

Dex-chan lover
"B-Bastard, how is this a fair battle!?!?!?!?!"
Yeah, a cloning technique is defintely the unfair part in 5 on 1 battle.

"I'm not going to tell this bitch off; nah, I'll simply say, 'it is a misunderstanding!' instead. Yeah!"

Would of pushed her back and say begone thot and walked off saying if I'm needed by her don't call me 😂

Dex-chan lover
If I had to say, the nuance of 誤解です is a bit different from "this is a misunderstanding". Not sure how I can explain it better though...

Thanks for the chapter!

Group Leader
So he just let the mastermind murderer go after knocking out her puppets for a bit...wtf, man.

Dex-chan lover
That’s the lightest yandere I’ve ever seen, but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
>so...you are the mastermind behind the assassination of various people in the last month?
>Yes
> Ok, I will completely ignore that, and add you to the harem.

Users who are viewing this thread