Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 5 Ch. 23 - March to The Capital

Fed-Kun's army
@Nicromatic From how they are talking about it and the weakness with it. You can assume them to be the supply carts which follows together with the main army instead of being a separate unit.

I only hope this series doesn't get too bogged down by her conscience later, like "omg I made war even more cruel and effective in this era and killed more people and brought more misery".

Dex-chan lover
LOGISTICS
Screenshot_20200214-074125_Firefox.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Now, team up with the girl from Guns & Stamps! It's a matter of accountability, after all!

Dex-chan lover
Shizuko-sama looks so cute.... "cough" i mean, mighty in that armor, the world will feel her thirst for blood.

Fed-Kun's army
@Panino

Yea, I mean we used to have line of musketeer shot each other by blatantly standing in plain sight but then the revolutionary came and people begun to adapt survivability by doing guerilla warfare and abandoned concept of "Honor" in warfare.
Of course some of them took too far like ya know ...
Anyway I predict probably in near future that she will met someone from her own era that similarly smart at and begun to fight her without knowing that on the other side there is another fellow modern era.

Dex-chan lover
You reap what you sow... I mean the rice of course 😆

Fed-Kun's army
I wonder if she's going to plan an invasion of Ming China soon after they reunified Japan

@kazuraki I really hope so, naval warfare, administrative challenges, ethics of imperialism, eventually fighting wars with the European powers as well. Taking China would increase the resources at her disposal to basically being unlimited

Dex-chan lover
Sasuga Shizuko-sama!
So supply line?
Hmmm, I dunno if it can be effective in a time before trains or any fast travel method.

Users who are viewing this thread