Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - Marriage

Dex-chan lover
@Dr_Harnsaft Nothing. Her name isn't even mentioned in history. She's here to give a link to her hella famous and historically important clan, as the Shimazu are basically responsible for the existence of modern Japan.

@Xscalon The Tang fat lady is a fairly well-documented phenomenon, although it was only prevalent in the mid-Tang. "Plump" Yang Guifei was said to have weighed a stunning 200 jin (= 132.2 kg) and she was considered the foremost court beauty of her age.

Dex-chan lover
Pure sake...her most important contribution yet!
I don't even drink. The few times I did and actually enjoyed it was with both heated and cold sake.

Dex-chan lover
Well, if that ain’t pog, idk what is. Man had one job and he blasted it.

@Exkalamity

If he will treat her like daughter forever it would be a great disservice to her. Baring some event that would kill him prematurely he's likely to live at least 20 more years. Divorce is not likely and even if possible would greatly ruin her marriage prospect. So treating her like daughter is sentencing her to die alone and without family.

Though she's probably too young (unless she's just short) so waiting 3-5 years before sex (and hence pregnancy) is good idea.

Fed-Kun's army
Hot damn, so thats his superpower.

Shizuko has memorised modern agricultural and miscellaneous technologies and techniques,
Uncle is a super swordsman,
And Mitsuo is a super drinker.

Dex-chan lover
Always happy for a chapter, didn’t advance the story but got some character development.

Aggregator gang
I thought it will be Shizu-chan marriage, but nooooo it's Mitsuo-san marriage instead LMAO didn't expect that to happen at all 😂😂 thanks for the update as always!

Dex-chan lover
Damn... even ojisan gets a princess. I keep hoping that Shizuko gets herself some hunk of a lord.

Being able to drink everyone under the table is truly MANLY, apparently.

Dex-chan lover
On one hand, child-wife.
Abhorrent now, not-so-abhorrent back in the days.

On the other hand, Shimazu.
That SHIMAZU.

My God.

Double-page supporter
The content warning is for an older man marrying a child, for anyone coming to the comments looking for more info before reading.

Thanks for the TL and the warning!

Dex-chan lover
Well, I don't count this as lolicon just because there is no (yet) evidence of sexualizing minor, even though I want to yell lolicon to him just for teasing. If he wait until she's no longer a loli then all is fine for me, as I've no problem with age gap.

@elhessan

Probably because you were drunk and he wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread