Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

These type of manga are nice and interesting. However I do find it odd that they generally avoid the route where they tell them the truth. She is essentially creating a new timeline no matter what she does so the future is fucked either way. Instead of being an obedient scared slave she could establish herself a bit more and gain respect rather.

Contributor
if you guys wish to enjoy this manga, don't go looking for historical records of weapons and whatnot. Apparently the crossbow was wellknown already, and nobunaga had a 500 man elite squad armed with muskets already

Dex-chan lover
Not sure how many times I've re-read this but this just so interesting to follow through.

Crossbows being well known doesn’t mean people actually used them.

And the reason for using a crossbow over a musket is that it’s quieter, doesn’t become a useless hunk of metal when it becomes wet, and won’t suddenly explode in your hands.

Can't wait for more chaps, this is so dam good.
Good history, Nice MC( she don't care about the Future or returning home, Just live as It is right now, nice MC), Nice plot with good scenario( Sengoku) and i love How they Interact with the readers(showing How things were made, It make things more Fun, Not all are right but its also ok, cuz the history fix It, because she got back in past and none of those historical register has happened yet, she is half right, in my opinion)
10/10

And i love the translation, really fast and well made.

PS: no spoiler here, this is ALL in the description and chap 1

Dex-chan lover
I just realized that everyone's sengoku heartthrobs Sanada Yukimura and Date Masamune were born in 1567. Too bad, Shizuko obaasan...

Dex-chan lover
Holy crap I thought this was a monthly thing! Thank you for your work!

this is really interesting
everytime the chapter end i can't wait for more ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread