Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

I really like this manga but I'm too impatient to wait for future chapters, does anyone know where I should start reading the LN from ch. 13? (vol.3)

Dex-chan lover
would anybody spoil me.... is there any romance further down the road? just curious...

I'm so happy with how fast the uploads are!

@sssr Musashi Miyamoto is in fact in the Sengoku period.

Dex-chan lover
@xMirage Born in the sengoku era, but everything of note he did happened in the Tokugawa Shogunate. Musashi was only 16 when the sengoku closed with Sekigahara. He claimed to have participated in it but there's no evidence either way.

friendly reminder that you can read the latest few chapters raw from variety of places https://comic.pixiv.net/works/3714

Double-page supporter
It has no romance, I’ll give it a shot. I’ve seen this plot as a copy/paste but first time I see no romance lol.
But it’s still hard to believe.

Technically, this is not an Isekai but it shares enough that it's comparable. And I have to say this manga is amazing.

A character that actually uses their modern knowledge in a narratively believable way. I think of the dozens of dozens (even hundreds) of Isekai-type manga I have followed, I can could on a single hand of the ones that actually take the premise and explore a possible direction in the implications.

Hard follow.

Double-page supporter
It's a addicting manga I recommend you read this however it's frustrating at times.
I'll have to agree it's hard to follow or to tell the Author intentions.

It just feels like the Oda Nobunaga is becoming more of a villain as times goes on? Or am i wrong? I don't know it's starting to seem twisted that i feel bad for MC somehow..

The Description is lying. SHE is NOT a very ordinary, common, and plain girl that can be found anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread