Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

I started reading this manga out of boredom; hence, I was so not expecting this to be such a jewel. If I had to draw a comparison, it reminds me of Thermae Romae, which is one of my favourites.
Thank you for the translation !!

first of all, she is not as ordinary as the summery makes her out to be lool this manga is honesty great u won't regret reading it at all and is very entertaining

Can someone plz change the description, cuz the guy/girl wgo wrote it seens to be having a bad day...

I am very excited to see what happened when she becomes a public figure ahhhh I live this manga so much!

Just hope oda will not be swallowed by his greed. He already knew Shizuko doesn't want power.

Dex-chan lover
hey, anyone that already finished the light novel, is yasuke anywhere in this? I love the novel but hes my favorite historical figure and I was hopeing he was shown here.

@tzunzz Yeah I agree. I find it highly improbable that a high school girl could have that much in-depth knowledge on so many fields. But the series is still good read.

Fed-Kun's army
I really enjoy this series, 1, because it's just plain good, and 2, because the author didn't turn all the important historical figures into hot young men, unlike some other manga.

someone recommend me something to fill the void that this manga left after i caught up to it in 2 sittings

Double-page supporter
If people are wondering why she's so knowledgeable, it has to do with her family and also because her phone is still working and it contains e-books with a crap load of random info she borrows from.

Supporter
she's also clearly very smart. As though the isekai god chose her as the best candidate to send over

Any recommendations similar to this? I crave more of this type of historical-time travel-isekai.

Users who are viewing this thread