Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

@CallMePlez

The ascention of the bookworn is probably the most similar. Gunjou Senki is similar in the story but completly different in everything else. In isekai genre theres a few mangas that have a similar feeling of "building" like Ryoumin 0-nin Start no Henkyou Ryoushusama, Realist Maou Niyoru Seiiki Naki Isekai Kaikaku (not really good), Koushaku Reijou no Tashinami (female lead, start weak then turn in one of the best isekais out there, but its more about economy than farming), Takarakuji de 40 oku Atatta ndakedo Isekai ni Ijuu Suru, Risou no Himo Seikatsu (my personal favorite, has nothing to do with this manga, but its so good I had to recommend.

with no isekai-time travel involved, maybe you could enjoy Kusuriya no Hitorigoto or Boku wa Beatles.

That was too short 😭😭😭 I love it. Thank u translators!! ❤️❤️❤️

H-san calm down will you ? Translator are giving their best so be thankful even it's a slow release.

*slow release are better than no release a.k.a. axed*

I wasn't sure at first but the more I read the more invested I got. It's so fun and enjoyable.

Thank you so much for translating it.

Its really good. You wouldnt expect it at first but its captivating and as always the demographic tag in mangas are just a tag, nothing more.

@ShizukaRen yes it is translated
see novelupdates

i don't know how far the stories have been gone through though
I mean, how far the story in this manga is in the novel already

This has to be thoroughly researched, you learn things and how it works. (especially since based on history)
The progression is realistic and engaging (harem with 1:10 male:female ratio begone)
The MC uses her knowledge effectively (I transferred and got cheatz, what technology?)
11/10

Looks like those 7 volumes till now where just a introduction, things are going to move now

10/10, the only thing I dislike is how slow it gets translated. Guess I just have to endure the pain wait.

Users who are viewing this thread