Sengoku Komachi Kuroutan: Noukou Giga

Double-page supporter
absolutely incredible.
only 36 chapters in 3 years, but still. it's definitely not something that can/should be rushed.
the author seems to be very diligent in researching the setting, as evidenced by the asian cotton.
speaking of which, this seems to be slightly educational. it has a similar concept to dr. stone, but it is actually realistically depicted. (or at least realistic enough that i can't tell if it's tripe)
speaking of realistically depicted, it's just really well done. i haven't had my immersion broken by any annoying tropes, and the characters don't feel uninspired.
my only complaint is that there hasn't been much tension, although even then it's interesting enough that i'm still reading it, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
definitely would recommend.
10/10

wow! thanks for reading the bs i just spouted!

also, thanks for the chapters. :)

I can't wait for her to become a political figure it's gonna be so much fun

Double-page supporter
as expected from a 9.23 rating, its so good, and right when i get curious with agricultural in ancient time so 10/10 for me (灬♥ω♥灬)

i honestly dont leave comments but this manga is sooo amazing im speechless. Im impatient af so it hurts waiting for new chapters 😥

Wow I caught up before I realized and now I'm sad because the releases are so slow. The quality is worth it though. This is really good, I'd recommend it!

Dex-chan lover
With a story this good, it's hard to hold the urge to MTL the raws

Pixiv has it to 40, Earth-star to 41, but both had expired 37, damn I'll just wait

This is great, it's a nice slice of life, it's not about the mc storming the place and owning massive fortunes as usual when the MC introduces new technologies or new concepts.

Absolutely fantastic read. Extremely immersive and well paced. It's a shame the author doesn't have any other works (at least, on this site), but I suppose that means this gets more attention and time from the author.

Truly, a real hidden gem. While the first few chapters might put you off with its overly-realistic and violent approach to the period, it gets better and more enjoyable in time. After all, I assume, most works that are centered on improving a civilization turn out quite dream-esque.

Ch 37 summary:

JAPANESE SALARYMAN, PROFESSIONAL DRINKER, DENSETSU NO DENSETSU, OUTDRINKS ODA AND SHIMAZU CLAN RETAINERS, GETS A WIFE

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

so, what about the telescope?
man i was expecting a telescope, got drunken marriage instead

Users who are viewing this thread