Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Ch. 212.5 - I can't escape from this feeling

Fed-Kun's army
Oh, I hadn’t considered the idea that Natsumi sees Yuto as a replacement for Igarashi. I thought perhaps she saw her own unrequited love for Igarashi in Yuto’s unrequited love for herself.

If that’s actually what’s going on, oooof. It’s heavy and adds another layer of uncomfortableness to their dynamic.

Dex-chan lover
As far as the main chapters are concerned, this was how I assumed she was. Either a-sexually drawn to tiny green MC or straight up unrequited love. She always seemed lonely without her and struggled with her seeming to move further away. The nudity felt out of place, but maybe that just how the author do when not concerned about a publisher.

Fed-Kun's army
So two girls can't just be good friends for a long time, one of them's gotta be in love with the other. For no fucking reason. OK, gotcha. Fucking hell. Thanks for ruining Natsumi for me, really appreciate that.
So let me get this clear, there SHOULD be a reason for people to fall in love with eachother? And you´re acting like it wasn´t fucking clear before

Dex-chan lover
People surprise me. Have we not been reading the same manga? It's been very hinted she had a crush on Futaba every time they're on a chapter together, and even more when Futaba started talking to her about how she found out she likes Takeda.
This has been known for some time
That's cap, that's cap if you think that's the case. I won't argue with you if you thought so on your own but to say it some kind of obvious thing in EVERY CHAPTER she appears in with Futaba is straight cap.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, the possibility of Natsumi shooting Yuto down at some point, because she was only coping with her unrequited feelings for Igarashi through him, doesn't seem THAT farfetched, oof. "Didn't work out for me, so don't expect for it this to work out for you" would be kind of a shitty life lesson from Natsumi to Yuto. Mah boi has it rough, gonna keep my fingers crossed for him.

I dunno if hints were really there from her first appearance or not, but latest chapters laid those hints on pretty thick, so i don't see how this is not a canon. On a different note, the translation is kinda rough.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Good, it's unrequited yuri instead of pedophilia.

I didn't know Yuuto was a per-pubecent boy. Checking...oh, he's in high school, between 15 and 17. So no, Natsumi isn't some pedophile for flirting with Yuuto.

Anyway, I do find amusement in the "Natsumi MUST be lesbian 'cause we are going to ignore all of the shouta stuff she's done!" If anything, Natsumi is bisexual. If you look at the non-canon stuff on Shiromanta-sensei's Fanbox page, you'll see the author does ecchi stuff between Natsumi and Yuuto as well as Natsumi and Futaba. So Sensei sees Natsumi as bisexual, otherwise why draw Natsumi x Yuuto stuff?

To me, there's no doubt that Natsumi has a thing for Yuuto. She doesn't push it hard because he isn't of legal age yet. I suspect in some ways, he reminds her of Futaba. She enjoys teasing him and she clearly knows his feelings for her. But she doesn't push him away, and I don't expect her to in the future. At best, she might do the traditional, "wait until you are legal, and see if you still feel the same way about me then" trope.

As to the chapter being canon, it was part of volume 9. Apparently, Shiromanta-sensei wanted to explore the notion of falling in love with a friend, and the fear of changing the relationship with said friend because of romantic feelings. In Natsumi's case, she chose to keep Futaba as a friend rather than push her away with unrequited feelings.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn, the possibility of Natsumi shooting Yuto down at some point, because she was only coping with her unrequited feelings for Igarashi through him, doesn't seem THAT farfetched, oof. "Didn't work out for me, so don't expect for it to work out for you" would be kind of a shitty life lesson from Natsumi to Yuto. Mah boi has it rough, gonna keep my fingers crossed for him.

I dunno if hints were really there from her first appearance or not, but latest chapters laid those hints on pretty thick, so i don't see how this is not a canon. On a different note, the translation is kinda rough.
It’s a tough lesson for sure, but one everyone has to learn at some point. Not everything works out the way you want it to, especially when it comes to love.

Dex-chan lover
It’s a tough lesson for sure, but one everyone has to learn at some point. Not everything works out the way you want it to, especially when it comes to love.
Imagine Igarashi going through this lesson with Takeda. I mean, just because it can go this way, doesn't mean it should. It's fine to spice up romcom with some drama, but i'd rather all this bitter-sweetness was kept to a minimum.

If anything, Natsumi is bisexual. If you look at the non-canon stuff on Shiromanta-sensei's Fanbox page, you'll see the author does ecchi stuff between Natsumi and Yuuto as well as Natsumi and Futaba. So Sensei sees Natsumi as bisexual, otherwise why draw Natsumi x Yuuto stuff?
Even though i agree on "Natsumi being bisexual" part, can't say it's a solid argument. Shiromanta also draws yaoi art with Yuto, but that doesn't mean he is bisexual in canon.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
it is in his pixiv tho
And the scanlator says he found it on Twitter, which is what I'm re-reporting.

It's been said elsewhere in this thread that this is on the author's Pixiv, and that it was also a tankoubon omake. Be that as it may, neither of those places are where this scanlator reports finding this. Presumably, he wasn't aware at the time that it was anywhere but on the author's Twitter, even though it was also elsewhere.

Dex-chan lover
In a recent chapter, Natsumi asked Futaba if she would be comfortable supporting Senpai dating someone else, and this chapter shows why she asked.

Futaba views Natsumi as a friend and wouldn't mind her dating someone else but Senpai is someone she loves and due to that she cannot support him dating someone else.

Dex-chan lover
The nudity felt out of place, but maybe that just how the author do when not concerned about a publisher.
He has a Fanbox where he uploads illustrations of every female character in this manga
and the shota
naked and/or in pretty explicit situations (no nipples or genitalia shown though). So yeah, it's safe to say his publisher is the only thing stopping Shiromanta from making that hamster banana pic canon lmao

Aggregator gang
Am I misremembering or didn’t Natsumi talking about some of her past boyfriends to Igarashi? It does seem like she’s gotten past it and is able to have relationships on her own.

Yeah I’m predicting Natsumi will turn Yuto down with a speech drawing on her own past feelings and experiences.
I can see that happening. I don't think she would accept him right now. Though I can also see them becoming a thing in a sort of time-skip once he's older and more mature.

Users who are viewing this thread