Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 73

Dex-chan lover
@Naiko Lotta places have rules against fraternization, especially in the same department, because you basically have two options: sickening sweethearts that get fuck all done or bitter exes that constantly snipe at one another. It's probably more common for it to be pretty low key, but those first two options are just so unpleasant for everyone else that it's just easier to ban intra/inter-departmental dating.

As to the specifics of why she can't admit it and why he's dense: they didn't get off on the best foot, which makes it difficult to admit your feelings have done a 180. And with their size difference, Takeda has a hard time seeing her as an actual adult, so any hints of Igarashi's feelings for him likely get misconstrued as a junior's respect and admiration for their senior.

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@Kaduufrrj once they start having sex she won't be able to walk and thus work so it's not a problem

Double-page supporter
A new aggressive character to tease them what a genius this author for thinking like that

Dex-chan lover
>isn't he too muscular?

yes. yes he is.

also, i was hoping we'd see more of the friend

Dex-chan lover
@Glomoro The dude DID reply to me in PM back then, but I guess now the link is out for the public to enjoy abs too, so it's all cool.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I kind of wondered if that might have been the case, but as you say having it out in the thread where the question was originally asked will help for anyone who also sees the question and becomes curious themselves. That's what had happened for me here, I saw the profile picture question, scrolled down to see for myself if it was something I'd be curious about, and then went "Oh, I asked them that too before."

Users who are viewing this thread