Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 123

Double-page supporter
Oh ho! Hint of drama in this fluffy manga. Gauntlet is thrown, time to man up my man!

Aggregator gang
She is right thou, such a coward. The girl is thirst AF.
Worst kind of character for me is the one who pretends not to listen.

Dex-chan lover
They both need to make a move already. A little push from a third party would be welcome.

anf

Aggregator gang
To all the people saying she's a coward...she's already made a bunch of moves. In fact, almost everything that's happened between them has been initiated by her.
Why should she have to put all the effort in?
He's a coward who needs to get it together and make a move, any move. She gave him not one, but two perfect opportunities to ask her over. Too much of a coward to ask her over directly, and too much of a coward to use her little brother as an excuse to have them both over.

"Not ready" my ass.

Man doesn’t know if he’s ready right now, a completely fair place to be when you can fuck up your relationship with someone you work intimately with and probably considerers a close friend. If this bothers her so much she can just find someone else jfc

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, Coward. Both of them.
One is trying so hard to give a hint but never honest and direct enough.
Another is dense and and rarely express feeling.

Aggregator gang
"Coward"
You don't understand. You really don't. Like, you get it, but you don't. Yes, I'm mad at a manga.
@sawr , you get it.

I'm convinced there's a secret .5 chapter out there where Senpaj woke up and railed the hamster and no one can tell me otherwise

Group Leader
yall are so mad at the characters not being direct like we're not 100+ chapters deep on a romance manga lmao

Dex-chan lover
@franky09 What do you expect when "simp" is the new go-to insult for every male character, even those in relationships deeper than presumably the commenter has experienced?

Not saying anyone is saying it here but it's an awfully convenient nothing word these days.

Users who are viewing this thread