Senpai ga Uzai Kouhai no Hanashi - Vol. 6 Ch. 123

@Gustbk no u are a plain loser if u cant handle ur feelings in such an obvious situation at that age. I mean she really is approaching him and all he does is nothing. In reality she would have lost interest a long time ago. In my opinion its a big flaw by the author. He projects shounen mange behaivior, that is already quite unrealistic, onto adults.

Aggregator gang
@Wuiff dont you remember the earlier chapters where she would constantly raise then crush his expectations it seems more like she is reaping what she sowed

Double-page supporter
@Gustbk
Strongly agreed, I don't see why people don't get that. I mean seriously, while love is great and all I don't see why people don't get that things aren't just dandy when a guy and a girl like each other and they realize it. You have to consider a lot of things whether it's considering financial issues, if you're emotionally prepared for a relationship (just because you like someone doesn't mean you're ready to actually date them), or if you truly believe that they're someone you can spend the rest of your life with (assuming that's what you're looking for).

Dex-chan lover
10 Mangoes that people in the comment section who call Kazuma a coward, will fall for one of the the world's most ancients blunders, "It was all just a misunderstanding all along" Deus ex Machina

Dex-chan lover
is this the first time we are seeing some type of conflict in 120+ chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
Why the fuck would they only discuss about her being on top of him at work? It's not like they woke up and immediately went out

BCS

Dex-chan lover
This is one of these weird situations where in the manga he's a "coward" but if this were reality then his actions would be perfectly justified

Dex-chan lover
Futaba's disheveled hair and lack of sleep amuses me.

I wouldn't mind Natsumi swooping in now on Kazuma or even Sakurai... for the drama, of course... 😏

Dex-chan lover
I am furious with impotent rage at his cowardly conduct

Users who are viewing this thread