Senryuu Shoujo - Vol. 13 Ch. 163 - A romantic simulation with Koto

Double-page supporter
@teddeh Tbh it was unnecessary and just made me uncomfortable since she has a boyfriend, but that’s just me. Just felt like it was done to appeal to the “yurification”-type people. Of course the majority won’t have a problem with it because it’s two girls and that’s fetishized, but if kotonee was a dude people would be throwing a fit.

Fuck this girl, no kiss for you.

@teddeh
It would be if they kissed I guess. Thank God it was stopped. Being a female does not null cheating/adultery.
It is worrying that she can't escape these situations herself.

Dex-chan lover
* Sees how his daughter seems to be about to kiss another girl *

- Oh, I'm not very familiar with this whole LGBT thing.

Why am I not surprised that boomer-dad reacts to this exactly? : D

In any case, it’s fun to see that it was Koto who became the token yuri girl. I always thought that it was their sempai that swings in both way.

Aggregator gang
Okay that chapter was so Yuri.

But it doesn't make any sense though considering that I thought the Senpai also had a crush on Eiji but I guess she is bi????

Easily the worst chapter in this series to date. Cringy af. It's extremely disturbing that just because it's two females it's somehow not fucked up and if they did kiss it wouldn't be considered cheating.

Dex-chan lover
@Mizumachi @teddeh Judging by how anime and manga like to ridiculously portray girl x girl harassment, the Japanese do not really condemn this. Hell, I even know a manga that literally uses this as a loophole for a bunch of sex with the "virgin" MC.

@Akemua Ahaha, really? After the 10th volume of Hagure Idol or other ecchi yuri, I am generally surprised that someone does not consider yuri to be a sufficient loophole for any sexual abuse.

@Soulwarfare Depending on the author, this is considered either easy foolishness or "pervertness." I do not know what the views of the author are.

Dex-chan lover
vk6WkuR.png

TFW no justice for out bisexual oneesan

Users who are viewing this thread