Sensei! Bokutachi ga Sekai wo Horoboshimasu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - Seventh Period: Rest

Supporter
Gotta break a a few eggs to make egg tarts. Meanwhile ya gotta school some kids to make sure there's no need for egg cracking! Pretty cool the blurb about his fave food from chapter 1 extra page came up!

Keep up the great work!

Dex-chan lover
I suspect that his boss also asigned to kill a future evil mage....... him ..... and this changed hence why he is assigned to be a teacher.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I notice should the teacher be in the future picture? .......
Oh yeah, just realized that :finnawoke:
But I think it's probably because his mission is done so he is no longer their homeroom teacher. Or he stay as the 2nd year Class D homeroom teacher because there are next-generation evil mages :pacman:

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah, just realized that :finnawoke:
But I think it's probably because his mission is done so he is no longer their homeroom teacher. Or he stay as the 2nd year Class D homeroom teacher because there are next-generation evil mages :pacman:
Reminds me of a this manga .

A thousand years ago, Enka, the god of destruction, died leaving a prophecy that its "child" would one day destroy the world. In order to prevent this, "Operation Cozy Family" is implemented in which the children who are potentially prophesied as the "Child of Enka" are forced to live together. This impromptu family contains all children, human and otherwise, as well as an official of the bureau and a self-proclaimed goddess who act as the parents of the household. The goal of "Operation Cozy Family" is to discern who the prophecy applies to, as well as to teach them all about the love of family in hopes of convincing the "Child of Enka" not to destroy the world. But with all families, there's bound to be mishaps and adventure - especially when the fate of the world is at hand!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread