Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 27

Kinda love and hate the comsect of this site

Still, good chap and thanks for the translate

Oh cool, it's the worst romcom trope of all time, the jackass pretty boy rival introduced to create conflict

Fed-Kun's army
I KNOW THAT WOULD MAKE THE STORY MORE DRAMATIC BUT WHY! I NEED AND WANT FLUFF INSTEAD OF DRAMA!

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, confused why comment section going nuts when we obviously got the other half of the side ship...

Group Leader
Yeah, yeah. We all know he's not going to do much shit with how lovey-dovey our main couple are. But nontheless it's annoying when we have ntr bait in some fluffly romance series. Shit, their moment is already scarce and now you introduce a fuckboi to ruin it even more? lol author pls.

Fuck we get the rival introduction AND it`s getting dropped? fuck me well thanks for the translations though!!

Only because of one new character people started getting worried about the whole story turning to drama

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, never thought I would root for underage love more than a same-age relationship.
Had to bring a narcissist into the story as a rival.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh if there's going to be a love triangle why'd it have to be someone worse than arase

So, he's the jerk-who's-so full-of-himself-he gives-no-sh*t-about-her-already-being-in-a-relationship-and-still-keeps-hitting-on-her because-he-thinks-with-his-looks-he-can-seduce-anyone of this manga? Yay I so looked forward to it, things like this is soooooooooo much fuuuuun in every manga.

I'm enjoying this manga, but if that's the case, I might just skip this whole arc.

Group Leader
@comments
3ibryn.png

Users who are viewing this thread