Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 27

@Hollow7F ok, then you should have used another word, because being a good guy doesn't mean being a proper teacher or being always with the rules to ruin someone's else life, a good guy is more like a chill person how is friends with everyone and cares about other people, a person like that would never snitch about their relationship

People acting like he's a danger to the relationship or something when she doesn't even like him. I think at most he'll be the one to first figure out about their relationship, but that's it.

I've been thinking about dropping this for four or five chapters and this one pushed me over the edge.

Supporter
Meh... unnecessary 2-3 chapters long dramatic part starting now... and with update period... God help us

I know. It would've been fine to end in any chapter unlike this. But still, i can wait. Or more like I'll forget about this manga and remember it again and read it a month or two from now

Contributor
Editor : So what's the next chapter is gonna about?
Author : Introducing new character.
Editor : Oh! Someone to support Arase and Rinko?
Author : No.

Dex-chan lover
>dropping the series
>having to wait for shitty offical english translations.

god, i hope another group picks this up, i absolutely hate officially translated things.

Double-page supporter
Why is it that love triangles keep showing up in stories like these?
Every time. And it always sucks.

Dex-chan lover
@Cerein easiest way to make a relationship move forward in a few chapters, with impact and can hide some flaws in the characters 🙄

i already read chapter 28 ( translate spanish )
welp i dont need to spoiler this but i can tell you that this is only a misunderstanding

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

This series was hella boring and repetitive so I'm kinda glad for the introduction of Chad-sensei.

Users who are viewing this thread