Sensei wa Koi wo Oshierarenai - Ch. 30

Fed-Kun's army
Fair fight? In the first place, you intimated a younger guy to give up. Dude is delusional. No matter the age, it's hard to like someone who outright sabotages other ppl.

Also have both real love and rom-coms. Lol

Fed-Kun's army
@liquidsword yeah? No shit? But she’s already doing it so what difference does it make?? Fuck she could at least give the guy a kiss sometimes, she doesn’t have to fuck him jesus

Fed-Kun's army
@liquidsword lmaooooo you’re a fucking idiot. Seriously, a fucking idiot. If that’s what you honestly think you’re retarded. They are already a couple you fucking dumbass so no matter what they do it makes no fucking difference, who would believe that two people who are dating wouldn’t even do anything anyways... how fucking stupid can you be 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
Damn this is some finely-grained nuance people are reading in a translation that's literally Japanese to Chinese to Spanish to English.

Woah... page 23 didn't have to attack me like that. I'm just trying to trick my brain into producing some serotonin.

Aggregator gang
okkay envyskill...
my crush don't want to go out with anyone, she want to get straight to be married, we several times talk about it...
i ever confess to her but, yeah she refuse to go out...

but since then, we often talk about future, like she would likely accept whoever love her and another requirement...
really, every requirement she told me, it is like. she gave me "signals" you know...
we still often communicate, even sometimes until midnight...
it is just... im just student, so how could i just propose her :' and it is really hard to resist my feeling :'

she really tempting me, it is really a harsh torture for me :')

just bluffing...

Arate is dumb,Manwhore is ultra fckin dumb aswell,One Dumbfck is tryin to be a white whoreknight for dumb reasons,and the other is being a beta.still dont know why the manwhore thinks that rinko didnt know the consequences of dating arate

Staff
Super Moderator
@ghostt @liquidsword
Code:
A chapter comment page is not the place to have this kind of discussion. Please read our [url=https://mangadex.org/rules]rules (5.1.x)[/url]. Thank you.

The love of my family and friends is the only love I need.........probably....... And the guy had it coming to him. That was so satisfying.

Group Leader
@go-2-sleep This one's just Jp>Esp>EN

Believe me, I would happily give this up to another group if anyone's willing. Till then, you'll have to put up with this.

@envykills no worries, it's more than enough that you're even putting the time and effort to properly translate it. I've been waiting for someone to pick it up for a while now, so thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread