Sensitive Boy - Ch. 41 - What's a good fan?

I don't get Idol culture sometimes, Do japanese Idols actually build that thick of a barrier between fans and idols to a point that actively distancing yourself from your Oshi is the socially correct answer?
thats just healthy fan-creator boundries 101

Dex-chan lover
Oooof, that wrist of a show off... Remember kids: do not cut you wrists like that, do it along the length of the hand! Fucking amatures at suicide! /s
(in reality and putting dark sarcasm aside you really should search for professional help instead of a razors edge)

Double-page supporter
Welp, he's officially in too deep. He can't back out now with that emotional blackmail. The only thing he can do is to try fixing her (he can't)

Dex-chan lover
Good for him for coming clean, now, if only he could figure out that she is not quite all there in the head

Dex-chan lover
Ok you gotta be color blind if you don't see the red flags 🚩 here

Double-page supporter
damn, she's already that dependent to him that much ? the red flag is too much here

Dex-chan lover
Starting to get the feeling that this will lead to a bigger emotional fustercluck than in the last arc.

I fixed her.

fixed-her.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I guess this is why you're often told to not dive into the deep end of a pool.

Really sad but it's obvious it won't work out for them. Especially when we don't hear anything about them in the present. She needs help before she get into a relationship this won't be good for both of them.

Users who are viewing this thread