Sensitive Boy - Ch. 41 - What's a good fan?

Dex-chan lover
The “secret” wasn’t a big deal, and it’s kind of asinine to assume what kind of relationship someone else would want with you. If she's into it, then go for it.

Whole lot of nothing, until she reveals her particular neurosis.

Dex-chan lover
I almost didn't notice that on the last page you can see SCARS ON HER WRIST!!! Yikes.
Oh damn that went over my head too, thanks for pointing it out. That’s a lot of scars too.

I resonate with her tho, like, being an idol seems really isolating and very oriented around constantly fomenting very fake parasocial feelings in people, and she’s desperate for something real, and so it’s reasonable for her to treasure this guy and think it’s ridiculous for him to back way off and leave her alone for no good reason when there’s mutual interest.

but her desperation has already broken her a bit i guess. i’m rooting for her to recover somehow or other, i want to know how to recover from that kind of position.

Dex-chan lover
why the fuck was the background in black, what the fuck is going on. why wasn't it like white with fluffy flowers or smth
look at her wrists :(

(i didn’t notice either until another person pointed it out. she’s been hiding her wrists up til this moment i think?) (not that i know how to feel about this reveal. Sympathetic?)

Dex-chan lover
Heads up for Mr "I can fix her". You actually can but it'll take years and you cannot do it alone, you might even need to convince her to go to a hospital for a while - talking from experience. However, you cannot completely fix anything and it requires a much bigger sacrifice than you think, where at times it'll feel that you're dealing with a big baby crying at random without a reason asking for the impossible.
If you are not up to the task, never, ever, try to "fix" anyone or you will ruin the person you're trying to fix and yourself as well.

Contributor
Heads up for Mr "I can fix her". You actually can but it'll take years and you cannot do it alone, you might even need to convince her to go to a hospital for a while - talking from experience. However, you cannot completely fix anything and it requires a much bigger sacrifice than you think, where at times it'll feel that you're dealing with a big baby crying at random without a reason asking for the impossible.
If you are not up to the task, never, ever, try to "fix" anyone or you will ruin the person you're trying to fix and yourself as well.
In all seriousness, you cannot fix someone the same way you cannot fix a tree snapped in half, but it might be possible to grow around the wound

Dex-chan lover
Ok, but given that cat's out of the bag is time for him to as the real question... Did she file her fang?

Dex-chan lover
Hoo boy this arc is shaping up to be an even rockier road than the last one

:worry:

Users who are viewing this thread