Sensitive Boy - Ch. 49 - Kanon's Past ②

Dex-chan lover
"Yeah, Kanon!!! Stick up for yourself, tell that bitch of a mom what's what!...............
................................:oooo:"

Like other readers, right now, I find myself much less interested in this arc compared to the previous one because, well, I've pretty much read this before. Abusive/insane parent? check. Bullying? check. Forcing a child into giving out sexual "favors"? check.

Now, I'm not saying that just because someone told this story already it should never be told again as another author could do a better job of exploring the subject or approach the subject from a different perspective but here this doesn't seem to be case, at least not so far.

The first arc revolved around an issue that is rarely brought up and approached it pretty well, but here we're walking on well trodden ground and while there is some merit to repeatedly hammering on the same issue it might also result in people throwing their hands up in frustration, screaming "We get it. Can you stfu already?"

okay. 1st arc we have Kaede who put all the blame on himself and Tsubasa who put blame on people around her. This part we have Izumi who hate his parents and Kanon who... she regreet mansalugtering/coma her mother? probably?

I don't say I see author's plan yet, this 2nd arc feels messy to me. But I see potentional.

Hurt people hurt people it’s true there’s no telling what her mother endured WITH THAT BEING SAID, she pimped her daughter out to live out HER dream there’s no apology long enough for that and she really didn’t give a damn clearly. I’m glad she stood up for herself and I know she didn’t intend to push her but man… her mom deserved it. But it’s only going to traumatize her further I’m sure 😭 what a rollercoaster

Users who are viewing this thread