Sensitive Boy - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - I need to tell her

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, not even the one and only Love Master from Tsurezure Children will help you there...
Still, I will be cheering for you. Never give up.

tC5IdLTYJg4HQ_hzpQy-kwBQyfies72JMK11dNfC-So.png

Dex-chan lover
Oh God, let her be the understanding type.
You know what would be morbidly interesting? If she gets shown to be a little bit too understanding. I fully believe that she will accept him and won't be disgusted or offended that he's already "experienced" (which is a whole other can of worms I dare not unpack)

But like
What if she gets consumed by a savior complex of sorts and starts coddling him too much? He repeatedly stated that he wanted to be normal. Having her tiptoe around him would be just as painful.

Dex-chan lover
You know what would be morbidly interesting? If she gets shown to be a little bit too understanding. I fully believe that she will accept him and won't be disgusted or offended that he's already "experienced" (which is a whole other can of worms I dare not unpack)

But like
What if she gets consumed by a savior complex of sorts and starts coddling him too much? He repeatedly stated that he wanted to be normal. Having her tiptoe around him would be just as painful.
Oh. Thanks. Now I don't even know what I want anymore. 😭

Dex-chan lover
This manga really doesn’t pussyfoot around, Getting to the point in an understandable time and way. It’s like the author actually knows how to write a story for once instead of dragging it out so they can continue pushing out bullshit will this be chapter it’s revealed or not, ad infinitum.

Users who are viewing this thread