Sensitive Boy

are you being serious? there is no majority of people, male or female, that would “love getting raped by a hot teacher”. There may be however, people, male and female, that in their head might think of a hot teacher in a sexual manner but even then can be left scarred mentally. This situation in the story is so far removed from that sentiment. The teacher, especially culturally, both in age and social standing, holds an overwhelming position of power and she used that to abuse someone none the wiser. Fear and trauma caused by rape is not gender biased. This argument shouldn’t be gender biased, you sicken me. Get some help.
You’re so right ppl in the internet can be weird
Nobody wants to be raped, if they wanted to it would even be called rape it would just be sex.
and even if he did consent, he wa still minor so it’s lawfully considered rape anyways

Supporter
While I’m sure there will be some kind of reckoning between Tsubasa and Seto, I’d rather see him together with Aya at this poin.

mc is kind of meh, ptsd from being touched by hot female teacher, but title is sensitive boy so yeah.
Bro he was and still a young child at that time what are you saying. And also the fact that you posted this comment knowing that you are gonna get absolutely cooked by people is hilarious to me 💀

Man the new volume should have been uploaded today, I hope the author is doing fine or maybe he ain't gonna upload it further and just make us the buy the whole book 💀

Dex-chan lover
ehh Idk about this. . I honestly don't think a boy would react like that at all, more so if it was a really beautiful teacher. . Boys react very differently to girls when they are presented with sex. in this situation, I feel the author is making the mc act like a girl. . and I honestly don't like it. .
the name of the title is sensitive boy. hint, he is not going to react the same as other normal boys. emotional/physical trauma hits those kind of people (male or female) harder. sorry you're not capable to realize that.

Bro what happened to male culture? there is no masculinity in any of you males honestly. act more prude then some of the actual girls. talking about have ptsd and traumatic experience from getting some a*? straight pansies. when I was in middle school most boys main focus was a* and chicks. put me or any normal boy in that position and they are putting the rizz on and clapping cheeks, especially if she is extra hot. talking about it hurts? how does sliding in something wet or getting a nut off hurt? lmao never heard of it. normals boys, myself included would have tried to make that meeting a regular thing. its males like you, you weak, spineless men, who probably get no a** or play yourselves. your the problem with our male society and the reason birth rates are down. go get some a** you damn sissy. no regular male is acting like the mc. crying, saying it hurts from having a sexy teacher, giving you what she has the offer, should have been more grateful. smh. I can definitely tell most of you here went into your adult years still virgins and some probably still are frfr

Bro what happened to male culture? there is no masculinity in any of you males honestly. act more prude then some of the actual girls. talking about have ptsd and traumatic experience from getting some a*? straight pansies. when I was in middle school most boys main focus was a* and chicks. put me or any normal boy in that position and they are putting the rizz on and clapping cheeks, especially if she is extra hot. talking about it hurts? how does sliding in something wet or getting a nut off hurt? lmao never heard of it. normals boys, myself included would have tried to make that meeting a regular thing. its males like you, you weak, spineless men, who probably get no a** or play yourselves. your the problem with our male society and the reason birth rates are down. go get some a** you damn sissy. no regular male is acting like the mc. crying, saying it hurts from having a sexy teacher, giving you what she has the offer, should have been more grateful. smh. I can definitely tell most of you here went into your adult years still virgins and some probably still are frfr
Least obvious bait

bro i grew up in some of the most fd up places in cape town and joburg. Night life in the streets, graffiti and slinging, with some of the hardest mfs ive ever met. Most of them coming from nothing and 2 of them i know of being victims of sexual abuse(1 being spiked and another being forced upon by an older woman in the group after spending the night drinking) and I watched this man who I knew as someone who could take anything, ball his eyes out even after trying to put on a face. I agree there is a lack of necessary masculinity in many parts of society but this isnt where the fight for it should be. Even as bait this is crazy to have as a digital footprint

Last edited:
Ignoring all the ragebait and arguing, will there be another mc moving forward as it said that next chapter was the end of the kaede arc instead of the manga?:unsure:

Contributor
Literally this manga

F1Xnq5xWwAAY604.jpg

I thought it was her son or younger brother, I think it would have been more interesting that way.

Oh my god, the latest chapter was insane and so intense! I didn't expect that twist at all! But I love that Kaede decided to not let his fears control him. I feel like we're really watching him grow as the manga progresses.

Dex-chan lover
Don’t bother with it imo. It’s a manga with multiple arcs showcasing different people. First arc ends really abruptly without fully addressing all the core issues concerned. If anything it leaves you with more questions. Second one isn’t out yet but I’m not sticking around to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread