Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 124 - Three-Way Battle, Part 24

Group Leader
I like how D didn't get some ridiculous power-up, and still helped defeat such powerful enemies through sheer stubbornness and intelligence alone. Reminds me of pre-timeskip Usopp, who really needed to brain his way or tank his way out of fights. I love these kind of underdogs.

Dex-chan lover
It's like I've been saying; invader fan, yes. Actual invader? No. The funny thing is that this was slightly foreshadowed, what with him keeping his personality and all. Of course, I assumed that was because Death Messiah never existed, but this way works out nicely.

That said, he won't die of starvation. He'll die of dehydration well before that.

Dex-chan lover
I seriously doubt he'd actually die of starvation, he'd either break out, get rescued by someone else or change sides and join D before he dies of starvation.

Supporter
They're playing the long game and everyone including giga invader thought it's the end but then they show hibiki at last page.

He gonna be new factor to throw shit down probably. It's funny that actual invader somehow befriended or at least on good term with rangers and (should be) ranger hibiki who aim for co-exist probably turned into actual villian.

or negi twisted the plot again and make hibiki come term with his sis's death and eh.... idk? do we have something or someone that could be potential next vilian ? the arc is so freaking long so I can't rmb.

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like red was either a superfan that got bullied for liking the show, or one of those mall actors that got one too many rotten tomatoes thrown at him? Page 7 seemed a bit to personal.

Users who are viewing this thread