Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 125 - Three-Way Battle, Part 25

Well, I expect the arc will be concluded with timeskip but don't expect two plot twist added on there...
Red being cloned already being foreshadowed since how they can seek new replacement with same face and body when D kill the Red on zoo back then(maybe they choose clone because the image of unmasked Red Ranger is already trademark for Dragon Keeper, like Homelander that's most popular one if compared with his teammates)

I'm still waiting the confirmation about Hisui and Chidori after their battle with Yakushi, I hope they're saved

Last edited:
boy is wild blaming the death of her sister on the "times" ffs, she died for you
Sometimes people doesn't do introspection on their self about how the situation go wrong, and only blame others for justification and self satisfaction

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly Red somehow isn't the biggest asshole around.
The one who make Dragon Keeper a reality is the biggest asshole yet.
So red isn't the biggest asshole around. He's just the hemorrhoid in the asshole all along.
In one of the previous chapters of this arc, it was revealed that it was YELLOW the one who created both the Keepers AND the invaders as a "justification" to claim the power of the dragon priests out of envy and turn their body parts into weapons.

Dex-chan lover
"Kiisu. Ruuna. Won't you come with me?"

Who were these two again? Sleeper agents?

Dex-chan lover
Why bother cloning Red over and over instead of just keeping his identity a secret?
Red still makes public appearances and I don't think they have any voice changing technology in those suits, so people would wondering why the Red Ranger suddenly sounds completely different. No amount of hiding identity can really fix that especially when his two deaths have been things they can't reveal.

Dex-chan lover
I knew it'd take awhile but holy shit 14 months. Also absolutely crazy faction shifts

Dex-chan lover
I'm wondering why Red is valued to the point of what I'm assuming was multiple clones were made for him, yet the delinquent blue ranger was kept dead?

If it was due witnesses, they have memory wiping capabilities, so is red special in some way that's different from the other rangers?

Dex-chan lover
This is like if metal gear solid was a commentary on the tokusatsu military complex.

Aggregator gang
Well that explains how red never died, but it makes sense since they've been cloning the priestesses all day. Glad that they're gonna address those in the future but dayum

Users who are viewing this thread