Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 124 - Three-Way Battle, Part 24

Dex-chan lover
It's like I've been saying; invader fan, yes. Actual invader? No. The funny thing is that this was slightly foreshadowed, what with him keeping his personality and all. Of course, I assumed that was because Death Messiah never existed, but this way works out nicely.

That said, he won't die of starvation. He'll die of dehydration well before that.
Unless he chugs from the toilet.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like Hibiki is probably gonna go from being a foil to D, to being much more similar. In that he doesn't take sides, he will only be out for himself, for his own vision of the way things ought to be.

He's been betrayed by the rangers and had his sister killed by an invader, who promptly celebrated.

Rather than siding with the invaders, I'd think he'd want to banish both rangers and invaders, and through that secure peace. Just a guess though.

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like a time skip is in comming! Considering what death messiah said about taking longer that the average human to die (and how they didn't acount for D to get stuck with him) due to him being partly invader, and the tear of the daughter (asking who is it for)

Supporter
Now that Death Messiah has been defeated will he disappear only to return at a later time? Or is there a chance we go with the 'Resurrect the Villain' trope? Or has that already been done?

Fed-Kun's army
I love how we got baited into thinking Red wouldn't be the final boss by "killing" him, only for him to come back to life and showing a bit of his final form.

Also it was cute how Hisui reacted in page 16 when Yakushi made it seem for a split moment that he was going to use D being trapped with him in his favour. She is so much better than the divine dragon priest yellow ranger.

I love how we got baited into thinking Red wouldn't be the final boss by "killing" him, only for him to come back to life and showing a bit of his final form.

Also it was cute how Hisui reacted in page 16 when Yakushi made it seem for a split moment that he was going to use D being trapped with him in his favour. She is so much better than the divine dragon priest yellow ranger.
She's gotta come back at some point too. D has a harem now I guess? Hisui, Angel, and Suzukiri 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread