Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 123 - Three-Way Battle, Part 23

Dex-chan lover
Ayy, Hisui actually did use Fafnir. Sick team up from Green Battalion. I hope that Angel still has 20/20 vision after that stunt.

Dex-chan lover
The narration is all over the place. First the chick is bad, then she turns good, then she's possessed and becomes bad, then she overcomes the possession and becomes good. With a fucking flashback in the middle, and this literally happened one chapter after another
yeah i was shocked at the last chapter like what? why? and then she just go back again lol, the fighting in this manga is also full of words / too many dialogues that it's hard to read when you binge reading it

Dex-chan lover
This manga feels like its creative authority has been hijacked a lot; like these are pretty good fights but its quite flawed. This could've been a masterpiece had the pacing been way more deliberate; it shows so much promise however its hard to not see it through. I think the main thing missing was not enough civilian characters, and what life is like under the rangers (is it good? bad? the same? how does the government feel? etc.); a bit more of world building would've really helped balance things out here.

Dex-chan lover
yeah i was shocked at the last chapter like what? why? and then she just go back again lol, the fighting in this manga is also full of words / too many dialogues that it's hard to read when you binge reading it
Feels like the author started doing speed somewhere along the way. :shamihuh: Its extremely different to say the student exams invasion arc

Dex-chan lover
It kinda makes me wonder now.

If the story they have been yapping are all true with the invader his power and even his weakness etc. Etc

Who exactly wrote it in the first place knowing all that was written in the past is happening in the present ?

Who is the author of the dragon's keeper ?

Dex-chan lover
Calling people who say the creator foreshadowed everything then whine when things don't go their way toxic... Sounds like Negi-sensei had some choice words towards a certain section of the Quints fanbase.

I love this manga its flawed, but i love it, something thats actually different from all the iseaki loser harem and shounen thats all punch and no plot, im praying that D somehow unlocks some hidden potential or sum and stars slamming him.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly it’s kinda cute that Angel still considers them both as her parents

Double-page supporter
image.png
Posting this for future use.
This is gonna be so useful

Double-page supporter
Calling people who say the creator foreshadowed everything then whine when things don't go their way toxic... Sounds like Negi-sensei had some choice words towards a certain section of the Quints fanbase.
Which is kinda ironic considering that Negi had a lot of foreshadowing that Yotsuba would be the winner

Dex-chan lover
Hisui actually acknowledged Angel as her subordinate, not bad.

I agree with other people's comments about how this arc has been a fast-paced complicated mess. But I'm still hoping that the author made it so complicated because he wants to resolve a lot of plot threads in order for the next arc to be well-paced and satisfying. If the whole manga ends soon, I will be seriously annoyed, but I think that won't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread