Dex-chan lover
-I was right, pink is still alive :win:
-We get confirmation that red is a clone
-Hibiki villain arch begin :fml:

Dex-chan lover
I am so lost and confused due to this arc
oh well time to not think about it

Dex-chan lover
Ngl kinda happy a timeskip is coming. This ended up being all over the place with the secondary characters so a timeskip will put some order. So to my understandijg these are the factions:

-hibiki + double invader + buff ranger
-long haired chick that ran with her clones
-green batallion with missing leader
-yellow, blue and the little dragon at the head of the ranger association

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wonder how the green battalion guys are gonna explain D's disappearance for a year.

Dex-chan lover
Well that explains how D was able to kill Red but Red was still around. Guess he needs to kill yellow as he is the only one who wouldn't be replaceable.

Talking about recasting Green. I am worried for him as I expect he has to be alive to keep everyone away from the room so no one else sees D but it still means that they are ready to replace him.

Dex-chan lover
welp guess red’s a clone theory panned out, what are the odds this clone that was blown up actually ends up surviving due both the divine weapon leaving abit of itself inside him and yumeko saving his ass.
still thinking that mascot is gonna end up being the big bad or atleast a monster.

Dex-chan lover
Why bother cloning Red over and over instead of just keeping his identity a secret?
I suspect it's because Red actually has some inherent divine power apart from using a divine tool. While the dragon keepers are strong individually, they don't match Red, and need their tools to power up. Red can smash his 2IC with his bare hands and displays a level of physical prowess which the other Keepers don't seem to have.

Hence they can't just move away from his genetic profile.

Dex-chan lover
welp guess red’s a clone theory panned out, what are the odds this clone that was blown up actually ends up surviving due both the divine weapon leaving abit of itself inside him and yumeko saving his ass.
still thinking that mascot is gonna end up being the big bad or atleast a monster.
We see his body fall into the water on the final page. While Yellow and the Pinks may assume he does from the explosion there's a solid chance this particular clone will survive and be back for revenge

But still, make a clone with no memories or history that stays in-suit/concealed, etc. Shift the replacement to someone slightly similar each time, and in a few years, they should be free of trying to match that hard.
Unless they're open about other rangers deaths, the suits seem to hide it fairly well, and even if the story is "passing the mantel" they can do that with the concealed clone a few years later. There doesn't seem to be any special reason to only force Red to be biologically the same forever.
To be fair, we don't know how time/resource consuming cloning may be, sure there where a lot of clones of the last priestess but that's because they make weapons out of their corpses.

Users who are viewing this thread