Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 136 - Chopman and Pink Battalion

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter! D would love to be a keeper. The whole reason he wants to be a JFC is because only they and the keepers can deal with the chains, yeah? Wouldn't that be even better than his current goal of JFC?

Fed-Kun's army
Oh no, Chidori doesn't know...

I can't believe that Hisui is sexist. Not like D could be a Dragon Keeper anyways; they have to undergo surgery and that would definitely out him. I wonder who Noa flashbacked to. The prior Pink Keeper? A hypothetical short-haired Sesera? Or someone else?
it might be just an excuse; she knows D is an invader, but it's not like you can just say "no, we can't let D be a ranger because he's an invader" so this was the next best thing she came up with.

Dex-chan lover
All this about D wanting to be a jfc and they wanting him to be a Keeper makes me think if D is even capable of wielding a divine tool. And to be a keeper you have to make a surgery first, and they would find out about him

Fed-Kun's army
Good to get more Chidori after the revelations of One Piece that crushed me.

IXT

Now the anime is out, Chidori is HUGE compared to other keepers
I like how the pink battalion doesn't even ask about Hibiki's feelings, they trust him enough to make him the heir of their throne

Double-page supporter
Ichigo, the idol of pink battalion.
Even invaders are head over heels for her… huh? She doesn’t mean that literally, right?
Does she perform idol concerts for the Dusters, her captive audience?! XD

Aggregator gang
I might be wrong but did D just got stronger or better at maintaining forms, he just got hit pretty hard but it didn't make him go back to his original form

Dex-chan lover
Kanon was right on the marks with her two hypothesis at page 6: "Oh? Who? A lover? A hidden child?"

It will be hard for Chidori...

Also, she's strangely defensive when they're talking about making D the new pink ranger.

Dex-chan lover
I just re-read the manga again recently.
And I just realize something.
D kinda already have story arc with major character from the other 4 color.
And after that. there are at least 1 major character from the other 4 color that have special interest in him now.

Red Panda guy.
Former Blue JFC.
Yellow ranger or Suzukiri
Green ranger or Hisui

Now it's time to grab someone from pink squad.

Dex-chan lover
Another great chapter! There's so much going on and I love it, this is going to be the start of another fun cathartic arc hopefully.

Kind of wondering if they can clone Pink too. In any case, the Kuroko are part of Pink battalion, right, so they should be aware that the woman Chidori is thinking about there committed suicide... At least some of them.

Noa isn't a JFC, right? So that divine tool is probably inherited from the person she saw in the traumatic flashback... That's my guess at least. My personal tastes make me somehow want to see her get close to D and fight over him with Kanon, or otherwise become a close ally and tease Kanon about about how she feels toward D. (Note: I'm not sure exactly how Kanon feels about him, just trusting and protective and maybe a little possessive at least, maybe more. But she certainly was cute this chapter as a result of that.)

Dex-chan lover
Chidori stans eating well with these The Changed Real crumbs chunks :win: (and he's in for real bad time)

Hisui might be up to something for having a whole page talking about it, but I might also get what is this all about if it was meant to be a specific thematic joke.
In Super Sentai/Power Ranger shows, pink rangers are always women until one point, so I think that's where the 'Pink Keeper ideally should be female' stereotype and 'most Pink Battalion members are women' came from. We finally got the first male pink ranger very recently (2022), though... so yeah. If he's willing to be the pink JFC the road is open for him, we're finally in this era...

Edit: LMAO someone already mentioned Kiji in the first page, I didn't see

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Just realized/had a thought pop in my head. Could the flash back person possibly be the past Pink Keeper? The one before Sesera. I feel like we are about to get lore about this for this arc. And how she met her end. If I recall we've gotten some info on that end before but a full on backstory with Noa focus is likely going to be a key point in this arc.

D is very goofy compared to Hibiki, I wonder how his disguise is still not found out.

The flashback is probably related to the Divine Tool, as it resurfaced when she invoked it and she keep looking at it while saying she can't.
Its because many of these people never met Hibiki outside of D. The few that had were the class that he was training with, but since most of them split up into other departments it kind of didn't matter anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Just caught up on the 5 chapters or so; real good stuff. I wonder where the real Sakurama is in the meantime. I could see him having to spend time on Green squad somehow while D has to play Pink Keeper.

Also can't wait for the inevitable Sousei + D team up, possibly against Red clone + Sakurama.

Users who are viewing this thread