Sentai Daishikkaku - Ch. 154 - Footsoldier on the Run, Part 10

Dex-chan lover
Wait, don't tell me that's all they prepared? Having a competition to kill ONE footsoldier? Where's the big bad of the week? Where's the giant transformation? This is super sentai innit?

Dex-chan lover
WAIT, DOES YELLOW KINDA LOOK LIKE RED RANGER AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER???
Are the Reds actually Yellow's clones???

Dex-chan lover
Hisui fake cheeful face :win:

Under the mask Yellow seems like he has reds face so I guess he is original red.

Also I love how the clone red is in a fist fight with the blue Exec girl. She has insane fist powers and he's like I can win.

D really is a good actor, isn't he? We haven't seen much of it lately but the parts I loved the most of this series was when he was pretending to be Sakurama

Dex-chan lover
Hisui fake cheeful face :win:

Under the mask Yellow seems like he has reds face so I guess he is original red.

Also I love how the clone red is in a fist fight with the blue Exec girl. She has insane fist powers and he's like I can win.
Wait, Yellow face already revealed many times on IRA arc you know, it's totally different with original Red Keeper from the show but it's prolly same actor that become Yellow Keeper on same show too

Dex-chan lover
The comments write themselves
7MkAQZr.png

Dex-chan lover
we will all be calling this manga kino of the highest order when Negi gives us a bad ending in X years and the last page is a picture of him posing at the reader with the caption "heh get fucked"

Dex-chan lover
So glad this clusterfuck battle royale that was starting to resemble the IRA arc climax wrapped up. And yeah, Hisui was cute.

Users who are viewing this thread