Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 15 - A Serial Killer and the Razvel Assasination Plan

Dex-chan lover
no , the goddess only give her 1 simple skill psychokinesis and at one target close range.. thats her weakness as she for no other skill (which all made up by her to pretnd she is uber powerful)
But the way Silkie thinks to herself "Razvel didn't foresee his visit... is that a coincidence? Or could it be..." when she should know exactly what the reincarnates' abilities are, I mean was she not given all the necessary information on her targets from the goddess?

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Remember to use spoiler tags.
But the way Silkie thinks to herself "Razvel didn't foresee his visit... is that a coincidence? Or could it be..." when she should know exactly what the reincarnates' abilities are, I mean was she not given all the necessary information on her targets from the goddess?

SPOILER below , please stop reading (i dont know why mangadex only have half of the full chapter , but everything will be explained clear in the second half)

yea that chapter was strange , silkie said the only reason she and lunatic disnt kill razvel back the was due to appearance of blackknight messing their plan.

in the goddess book , razvel difficulty level is EASY .. and fully explained Razvel cheat is only psychokinesis against 1 target only and only at close range. thats why when when lunatic attack razvel after she kicked blackknight head silky was able to point her blade into razvel's back

i dunno , these chapter 15 and 16 feels like totally different as razvel are exposed as scammers who boast about having ALL psychic power when she only have psychokinesis

and silkie should know this in previous chapters..

goddess book desceibe razvel's real name , her occupation as cult leader before she die of suicide due to ppl exposing her scam , her very limited psychokinesis ..

i think the person razvel want silkie to kill is the girl with ???? cheat skill.. because she is in that room when silkie and lunatic pummel razvel to death. it is the girl who sit beside zombie girl during meeting with sato.. i suspect her ???? skill is ability to copy skill from her opponent.. and if she tried to do that with skill less silkie she will be surprised lol

BTW razvel also tricked all reincarnators about her inflated skills , thats why even sato think razvel can help find serial killer.. but this ???? girl might know something and maybe blackmailing razvel thats why she want silkie to kill her

Last edited by a moderator:
Fed-Kun's army
Remember to use spoiler tags.
Maybe her precognition ability only goes as far as letting her know what she'll perceive in the future? So if you put her in a situation where she can't see herself being hit, i.e. stunning her with a flashbang, then she doesn't know how to avoid it.

razvel dont have precognition , it just her made up stuff to boost her reputation as powerful leader of goddess cult

razvel was a cult leader / scammer in previous life who killed herself after her organization / scam got found out and exposed to police.. she continue that scam in the new world

her only skill is psycnokinesis at 1 target and limited range.. other skills are made up by her

Fed-Kun's army
Please use spoiler tags.
So her weakness is light. Meaning that instead of night on a full moon, they should have attempted during the day. Would explain why our protag attacked during the day. It's the most likely time her powers are weaken.

razvel dont have eyes , just empty sockets

SPOILER below , please stop reading (i dont know why mangadex only have half of the full chapter , but everything will be explained clear in the second half)

yea that chapter was strange , silkie said the only reason she and lunatic disnt kill razvel back the was due to appearance of blackknight messing their plan.

in the goddess book , razvel difficulty level is EASY .. and fully explained Razvel cheat is only psychokinesis against 1 target only and only at close range. thats why when when lunatic attack razvel after she kicked blackknight head silky was able to point her blade into razvel's back

i dunno , these chapter 15 and 16 feels like totally different as razvel are exposed as scammers who boast about having ALL psychic power when she only have psychokinesis

and silkie should know this in previous chapters..

goddess book desceibe razvel's real name , her occupation as cult leader before she die of suicide due to ppl exposing her scam , her very limited psychokinesis ..

i think the person razvel want silkie to kill is the girl with ???? cheat skill.. because she is in that room when silkie and lunatic pummel razvel to death. it is the girl who sit beside zombie girl during meeting with sato.. i suspect her ???? skill is ability to copy skill from her opponent.. and if she tried to do that with skill less silkie she will be surprised lol

BTW razvel also tricked all reincarnators about her inflated skills , thats why even sato think razvel can help find serial killer.. but this ???? girl might know something and maybe blackmailing razvel thats why she want silkie to kill her
Mangadex only has 1/2 chapter? Can you dm source for full chapter?

Hey, just fyi, when people are speculating based on chapters they're currently reading, it's pretty bad manners to spam spoilers at them, even if future chapters are available elsewhere.
I agree with you but in this case, past the spoilers, they informed everyone that the last two chapters left out important information since they were only half of the original chapters.

Dex-chan lover
why do they keep on explaining everything they planned and skills to her? what's the use of thinking she can't use her power if they give it to her anyways lol

Fed-Kun's army
silkie / shirukyi is just insane if she think lunatic wont kill the nun and the kids in front of her after the ring effect gone..

lunatic so violent and vicious and she constantly being humiliated by a low level skill-less silkie , the blow back will be cruel (to silkie)

if silkie didnt kill lunatic before the ring effect gone

Dex-chan lover
i'm guessing the trick to beating her is to blind her so she can't see the future

Users who are viewing this thread