Serial Killer Isekai ni Oritatsu - Ch. 18 - The Serial Killer and The Southern Island

Dex-chan lover
The concept to going to the beach/ocean not existing, other than it bein a super medieval time i'd expect there to just be dangerous monsters or strong waves to avoid as opposed to a private beach/resort
lol

Dex-chan lover
She's a smart Kuki, signalling to Seto that she's aware Ravzel didn't have any foresight ability. She even seemed to try to hint at Ende that Seto isn't as reliable an ally as he might think, but it seems that flew over Ende's head.

I guess Ende will be next to die and while I wanna say Kuki is gonna be the last one to be killed, I can't rule out a last minute upset where Seto takes over as the final big bad just because of how much more powerful he seems to be than the other reincarnators.

Dex-chan lover
I really want to know how to MC will kill the one with infinite level ups (I think that's what it was)

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I hope it doesn't turn into a team up with the sister to oust the goddess after taking out the rest of them. I feel like that's been done before.

I wonder what they're gonna do with that other one that's still locked in the tower? She's still alive right? Maybe a trump card at the end?

Dex-chan lover
Silkie's previous self: His sisters trained him to love killing; but he hated that he loved it, and so was happy to die. Then the goddess reincarnated him to kill more people. I think that Silkie still hates that she loves to kill, and (rightly) blames her sister for that. So Silkie will gladly give sis the axe. Sis will likely say "good job" just before she croaks if Silkie manages to off her.

Users who are viewing this thread