Sesame Salt and Pudding - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Chapter 11

Group Leader
I can't with the cliffhanger, this is sooooooo good. Thank you for your work!

Dex-chan lover
Not gonna lie, they had me at the first half, where I thought the young guy is actually gonna be reasonable... Way to dash that hope right after....

Lol He's so childish. But i like it tho, so FL could see what kind of person he is. And we may get to see ossan get jealous! Yeay 😏

NO HE DIDNT. please post tomorrow, no rush hehehe 🤍🤍🤍 🙈

I want husbando to show up and beat him up. But honestly its not her fault she didn't realize.

@askorti your pfp fits your comment hahaha

Double-page supporter
What a bastard...

Man... I felt disgusted.. I feel sorry for Nagano...

@marcoblitz
Of all the victim blaming nonsense... Did you not see where it was established this chapter that the ring was loose and needed to be resized? Or that she was intoxicated and with someone she trusted, so her already kind of lacking guard was FURTHER down?

Maybe she'll be able to stop Hibiki before he goes in for the kiss, but even if she doesn't, that doesn't mean that she actually fucking wanted it or smth. The fuck?!

Group Leader
Wow he’s absolute trash. He acts like just because there childhood friends he can do whatever he wants. I can’t believe I had faith in him after the last chapter.😒😒😒😒

Our old man would never do our girl like that. SMH.👩🏼❤️👨🏻‍🦳

He's even grosser than the other dude I hope she punches him HARD, anyway thanks for the fast release keep up with the good work!

Fed-Kun's army
ALRIGHT FUCK EVERY SINGLE COMMENTS I'VE MADE DEFENDING THIS ASSHOLE. HOLY SHIT I WAS SURPRISED BY HIS ACTIONS AND THEN HE KEPT TOPPING THEM HOW THE FUCK

Users who are viewing this thread