Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 107 - A Blank Page from a Jurassic Youth

A quick research tells me that in 2016 there was a documentary made in Japan (known in English as T-Rex: An Evolutionary Journey) that centered on tyrannosaur evolution and also featured Siats as the apex predator before tyrannosaurs took that spot. And the Siats there looks miles better than this tyrannosaur-wannabe

Dex-chan lover
Wait, is Terano immortal or something? Living 60,000,000 years?

Fed-Kun's army
I was looking forward to a chapter focused on the dinosaur faculty. It didn't disappoint, even if I have more questions about the setting now 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Look, up there in the sky!
It's a bird!
It's a pteranodon!
It's an eXtInCtIoN eVeNt

Side note: what happened to the PR this chapter? It's usually decent, but there were a few... off lines.

Dex-chan lover
page 5 :
- sensei : yo terano , do you want to get a bl0w-j0b from my mouth ? er , i mean , do you want to get blown up ?

when terano became the strongest , he lost all the hair on his head , er , i mean , he lost his 2 black eye-pupils . ( one punch man reference , lol )

last page :
- look , it is a comet .
- no , it is actually an atomic bomb : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_bombings_of_Hiroshima_and_Nagasaki . the mangaka even refered to this time period with the dinosaur girl 's clothes , lol .

Dex-chan lover
I have waited for there to be a female dinosaur character. Totally worth the wait.

Users who are viewing this thread