Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 112 - A Blank Page from a Jurassic Youth (6)

It feels kinda stretched, but I'm pretty sure the next chapter will close it, so whatever. This is certianly better than Yena or shit-eating chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@alfirizkyr I'd like to point out that adult tyrannosaurs most likely did not have feathers. They would've been far too large and would've cooked themselves alive.

"These findings indicate “that most (if not all) large-bodied tyrannosaurids were scaly,” the authors of the study write. They add that the T. Rex may have had some feathers, but the plumage was likely limited to the dinosaur’s back."

From a study done in 2017. Chicken-osaurus Rex is largely an urban legend for people just getting into paleobiology, something along the lines of "blood inside a human's body is blue". Plummage would've slowed their heat loss after excursion, something the absurdly large T. Rex would not have been able to cope with.

for me it started to get boring after the yena arc and the Jacks, also that this manga needed to look at other characters, and the truth terano has been the best so far

Dex-chan lover
page 5 : she is blushing because he called her "tosako-chan" , which is her given name .

NIB

Dex-chan lover
wait what, that's all? also, i doubt it he's gonna destroy a entire meteorite, he's not saitama.

Dex-chan lover
@Assaultsquirt I'm aware, and I also remember reading that even if they did have plumage, it would most likely be protofeathers instead of the feathers present in modern-day birds, but it would've been nice to see some plumage on acceptable places at least, like along the ridge of their backs, or on the nape, maybe even the tail. Or maybe something like Saurian, with minimal stubbles of little feathers on adults and slightly more on the younger ones (especially since this manga covered the idea of consistent growth).

Dex-chan lover
@alfirizkyr Well, Seton Academy isn't exactly known for its adherence to biology when it comes to designs. I think the main culprit might be the fact that the author wasn't planning on getting this far with the series he started a while back, and early Seton Academy was far, far less anatomically correct, what with Koala's grip strength or Lanka's/Ferryl's size difference. Had Terrano been one of his newer designs, I'm sure Terrano would've looked more anatomically correct, but Terrano was one of the first characters seen in the series.

Users who are viewing this thread