Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 113.7 - EX 2 - A Promise Made on Donkey Island

build a harem, problem solved. Also, disappointed that Chloe didn't start seeing the spirits of her cards. Her or rather their whole situation was basically Raphael's back story in yugioh.

Dex-chan lover
And they say card game skills are useless in real life! Will never get lost on inhabited island without my Yu-Gi-Oh! set.

Fed-Kun's army
Does anyone knows if donkeys are mono or polygamous? Because that can solve the problemn before it can become one.

How the hell is the mangaka surprised that Chloe is that popular? She's been one of the best girls since her introduction. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised though since this is the man that blatantly ignores his own manga's heroine and shoves shitty Yena down everyone's throat.

Dex-chan lover
UQbjN5j.png

She literally Jesus'd her way off the island. While tied to two donkeys.

Dex-chan lover
Donkey males get hooved hands, while the Zebra girl has human hands somehow. Ok. =/

@phil777 That's the dimorphism that bothers you? I can imagine them holding hooves/hands, but there's other activities that'd worry me more.

Users who are viewing this thread