Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 113 - A Blank Page from a Jurassic Youth (7)

Dex-chan lover
Wait what... I waited 7 chapters for that.

If I wasn't so invested this far into this manga I would have dropped it on the spot. 😢

Aggregator gang
You guys asking how he survived extinction or how is he millions years old. The headmaster of this school is a giant prehistoric shrimp from cambrian periode

Dex-chan lover
Writing like this makes me question what the author actually wants to write about, when he can't even write small changes to the established status quo. There hasn't been a single step forward in the entire manga. Everyone is basically the same as in the beginning. There are just more characters added with time.

Let's see what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
Even for a gag manga, this manga is insanely fast and loose with its rules

Let's be honest, she prolly is head teacher or something at the extinction school
Unlike most people here I think this was a great end to this arc. Very fitting.

Aggregator gang
As the previous comment pointed out, the teacher must be at the extinction school, most likely, as the principal/headmaster.

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit, finally. IMO, this mangaka's biggest issue is that he stretches and repeats things too much until they're finally not interesting anymore, just like the poop jokes. . . Or hyena.

Maybe I would have liked the whole arc more if it was handled more like the Lion's, where we mostly only get short peeks at their lives in order to prevent the side-arc from getting stale.

We SAT THROUGH THAT ENTIRE ARC FOR THIS????? Yeah sure they aren't married no problems with that but we DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HAPPENED? Man this fucking sucks

Fed-Kun's army
I just can't get over the fact that sensei is supposed to be 65 million years old...

that was the biggest letdown joke ive ever seen, god that was good

i need to know more after that!, im laughing of disapointment and hilarity, god that was good

Bruh, if the next arc doesn't have some sweet dino love encounter, I'm going to despair, GIVE ME MY JURASSIC MARRIED COUPLE GODDAMNIT!

Group Leader
After some thinking on it, I actually kind of like how this arc ended-- the punchline is that it is't some epic outpouring of history, but it's an old guy just rambling. And on top of that, the two tiger students that instigated this whole thing snuck off in the middle and instead were replaced by everybody else. But the best part? Seven chapters without a poop joke.

Users who are viewing this thread