Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 117 - Being a Human is Nice (1)

Dex-chan lover
The only thing human girls talk about is homo stuff. No wonder birth rates are declining.

Dex-chan lover
I think that one of the problems that japanese young adults are facing is that they have to dedicate a lot of there time to thier jobs and the little time they have for themselves, they spend it in their hobbies. The Japanese work ethics are very heavy. Some people say that first is your job then is your family.

Wait, if jin has never met other humans before, he might learn to hate them more than animals. I mean it is 2020 after all, and humans havent been so nice to each other recently.

Dex-chan lover
The standard "I'm too used to this shit, so come back to you" plot? Is the author going to finish the manga in a couple of chapters?

@KeiosKod After thinking that Jin is Hitomi's only barrier to realizing her bisexuality, I find this to be expected, lol.

@NoForcee Come to Russia. Our girls are more engaged in lesbian fantasies over some Bushiroad franchise than gay, lol.

@aniki82a1 He lives in a world where people are an "ethnic" minority. It is as if the radical feminist was suddenly transferred to an all-girls school.

Contributor
Jin will finally be on the receiving end of interacting with insufferable human males.

Double-page supporter
Just making a guess here but I bet a lot of guys are gonna be hitting on hitomi so jin will start to hate the place and go back to ranka and the others lol .

I'd pick animal school over human school any day because humans suck.

...and all the animal girls are human-looking anyway

I'M NOT A FURRY OK (but...)

Look at his tsundere face, no way he's gonna leave his pet Lanka alone.

Dex-chan lover
Homo homo homo, sapi sapi sapiens. I see that’s the sound humans make.

Users who are viewing this thread