Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 118 - Being a Human is Nice (2)

Dex-chan lover
Since we've seen the 'human' versions of the females, now I'm curious how the male beasts like King-kun.

Double-page supporter
The way I see it, Lanka is basically just Jiiiiiin's puppy searching for her missing master.

Lanka is Homeward Bound / Benji

Dex-chan lover
next chapter , i guess the human girls will have enough of his pervert sh!ts , so they will beat the sh!ts out of him then call the police , lol :

50183356018_3ba680e8f0_k.jpg

just kidding , i made this picture from the panels of the previous manga of the mangaka : https://mangadex.org/title/19573/kyupiko-fujimatsu-tenshi-no-mismanagement

and jin is not a tsundere , he is a raci$m a$$hole .

Dex-chan lover
@daywithoutgames He hates all animals uniformly, regardless of their race (breed, whatever you'd call it). We haven't seen humans of different looking ethnic backgrounds, so we wouldn't know if he's a racist. Seeing how humans are faring so badly as a species, it's possible he would consider any human good. But then again, he might not. In other words, we don't know, which also means you can't call him a racist before we know for a sure. You may call him a speciesist, though, because he's definitely that.

Users who are viewing this thread