Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 117 - Being a Human is Nice (1)

Dex-chan lover
FFX does have a great story. It's the one game in the entire series that I could replay endlessly because it's just so much fun. FFVI is my favorite game of all time and I enjoy its story, but FFX probably has the most appealing story to everybody.

Definitely give it a try! Stick with it, it'll hook you before too long!

Dex-chan lover
"declining human birthrates"
Yeah, with a planet filled with sexed-up animal/female hybrids would you blame us?

Dex-chan lover
@gregger This is like mad chimera world where the female chimeras like to gobble up all the men. I wonder if humans can crossbreed in this authors world. Women's liberations went to far and they thought that women could only truly be free when they mate with wild beasts which lead to female animals looking more human like and turns animal males into bipedal if their body can allow it with much higher intellect. Then humans decline real fast when males start chasing the beast women. Now humans are like a recessive gene where a human can only be born to a pure human woman and man. Love to see the smut version

ohhh my goodness i skip chapter and read this chapter....being human is nice but it akward when you live with animal kingdom

Group Leader
FFX has the best story. That's why it had multiple HD remasters.

Dex-chan lover
@rebel16
Furry - Anthropomorphic. Has human qualities blended together with those of an animal or creature of lore. A human with animal parts tacked on rarely qualifies.
Kemonomimi - A humanoid with (often superficial) animal parts on the head or rear but largely nowhere else.

Dex-chan lover
I would like to present this thesis in an attempt to finally clear the misunderstanding you have.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d370V8W6ZQGyJswTGErMxTDqC6_J0jTGWfMB7sWyutM/edit

@rebel16

Dex-chan lover
@Hezkezl Story was good, but gameplay sucked. Also, way too linear. =/ FFX-2 so far is much better. Oh and, whoever thought Blitzball was a good idea, screw you.

And not only that, Tidus makes a return in WoFF and he has to play blitzball again to shoot down some machines in a mini-game. >< Urg, urg urg.

Double-page supporter
@SOL_rocks Some people apparently feel the need to distinguish what type of pedophile they are. Shotacon would be another example.

@Wildfire_desu @sawr Furries are anthropomorphs with one or more animal features. "Just" having animal ears (kemonomimi) qualifies. Some people try to argue that it matters how many or what type of features qualify. The latter is irrelevant; the former has a definitive answer, and it is, "1."

@sdarkpaladin That is an awful lot of words wasted by someone who seems to be desperate to claim that (most likely) he is into THIS type of pseudobestiality, not THAT type of pseudobestiality, as though there is a functional difference. Enjoy your fantasies, I say, just leave off the frantic rationalization that they are somehow different from what they are.

Dex-chan lover
@rebel16,
kemonomimi aren't furries son
Furrychart.jpg

Dex-chan lover
aaaaand he's gonna notice how in a school full of humans he's gonna possibly have competition

Fed-Kun's army
Nuw we're gonna look at humans just like we looked at animals? This is gonna be so interesting. I can't wait to see those technical description textboxes.

Double-page supporter
@Rebel16 Every alien in Star Trek or Star Wars is basically a furry of some kind. Furries are as mainstream as the big gay.

Dex-chan lover
you look up anthromorphs and in a dictionary like urban dic(yeah i know its urban, but it still counts) it says all the features of an animal, not just some ears and a tail. You can look at google images of anthromorph and 90+% of the images are either full body creatures or straight up beasts like ogres and such. You think of any furrycon and you imagine fullbody suits, and i even remember when the anime for this manga came out, there were people upset that the girls only had the ears and tails and were still "human" while the boys were straight anthromorphs.(Wow, i wonder why the author decided to do that.../s) Theres plenty of anime with say a cat eared girl, but people look at something like beastars to say "oh its a furry show" (regardless of that 1 dimensional assumption) or my little pony(nothing human at all,straight magical horses).

at the end of the day, the definition of a word is determined by how the majority uses it during the time, and its very clear some ears and a tail with 100% human assets attached is not what people think of when they think of a furry. if you're telling me goku's a furry for having a monkey tail you're smoking cock lmao

Users who are viewing this thread