Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 117 - Being a Human is Nice (1)

Dex-chan lover
You know, this is one of the few cases where being a harem protagonist is actually good, at least if polygamy is allowed. Gonna have to use that harem powers to repopulate.

Buuuut Jin already has an animal harem... and honestly I'd choose that any day over humans 😂

Dex-chan lover
What in the fuck is with these comments on furries? I think most of you have been stuck indoors for far too long and need to go outside for awhile. If your state/city requires an excuse, just tell them you are going out to protest as most don't seem to give a fuck if that is your reason for leaving your home or not wearing a mask.

Dex-chan lover
this plot is kind of raci$t / species-ist , lol : all humans are forcefully sent to Nazi concentration camps / Xinjiang re-education camps / north korean Kwalliso , ... er , i mean , are sent to special schools for kids .

also , i read this kind of plot in a lot of henta! before : to counter declining human birth-rates in japan , the government allows schools to teach $ex a lot , and grade-schoolers , middle-schoolers , high-schoolers can freely have $ex and give birth , lol .

the best result for this arc : the annoying male human will stay in the human school forever and be bullied by other male humans , and we readers dont have to see his fugly face again , and the human girl will return to seton school and expand her harem .

@D4nte3
It was pretty telling when their prime minister was complaining that marriage rates are down because women demand their husbands have stable jobs and then he brags that they've increased the number of women in the workforce...

Dex-chan lover
@sdarkpaladin I enjoy your study on the topic, and kudos for the effort, but honestly, it just feel like a forced justification, like people saying two guys french kissing is not gay because the balls didn't touched. The only difference between specimen "A" and specimen "B" is that the first one was drawn way, WAY better.
My point of view on the topic is that a nice pair of boobs is always worth admiring. Neither of them is real, anyway...

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn

It's not my research, I just link it to people when they misunderstand the difference. To you, it might be red and red, but to others, it might be magenta and scarlet. So I don't fault anyone who insists they cannot differentiate between the two. They're just ill-informed is all.

Dex-chan lover
@Agsilver
wouldn't say the story off FFX is fantastic, but it's solid enough, and the main minigame is surprisingly fun once you get into it.

Personally, I'd recommend Shadow Hearts 1 and 2 (BUT NOT 3) over FFX. More interesting combat system, more fun characters, p good plot.

FFX has auron, tho

Users who are viewing this thread