Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 118 - Being a Human is Nice (2)

just pet want his master back well it animal so ....and yeah...i dont know what will happen but jindere and hitomi is gonna be back to beast schools....and why does that two character just like....ohh my goodness

Double-page supporter
Ugh damn it too short lol and what the heck is jin maybe imagining he's seeing the cooking club members because he misses them? And a lot of people called it last chapter lanka infiltrating the human school 😂

Dex-chan lover
I know it’s gonna happen, but please man. Don’t let Jin back. He’s finally hitting his stride.

You guys have got it all wrong, Jin won't go back by choice. He will be forced out by the humans.

All these rom com tropes he's crashing into will get him a reputation as a pervert, he'll be critised for spending so much time around animals that he resembles them. A feral man unfit for polite society he will be cast out while he protests all the way.

Dex-chan lover
>when you need to draw some fanservice scenes but the default cast is not available and you're too lazy to come up with new designs

Group Leader
Oh. I get it.

It's a Zoo, not a School, and they're trying to force the humans to mate. Think "giant panda."

Aggregator gang
we've seen not!Miyubi and not!Shitty-Panda. Is there also a not!Lanka? Will Lanka encounter not!Lanka and, if so, what will happen?

Dex-chan lover
Jin will get kicked out of human school for sexual harassment and that would be hilarious

Dex-chan lover
With the human versions of the stupid beasts in the human school, does that maybe mean we get to see a stupid beast version of Jin? Betting he is a chimp.

Jin is too euphoric to realize that when there is no animal to train, then that mean you're the animal.

Dex-chan lover
Jin doesn't realize he's been tossed from one rom-com harem to another

Dex-chan lover
Dimentional collapse made him into rom-com protagonist.
I feel bad for when Lanka shows up and start licking him and leaking his character when he is among animals.

I think the "animal girls" Jin saw on Human school might be his eyes playing tricks on him due to him missing them, though he is too stubborn/tsundere to even notice his feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread