Seton Academy: Join the Pack! - Ch. 118 - Being a Human is Nice (2)

Dex-chan lover
no fan-service scenes in the previous chapter , so now the mangaka felt guilty and he went over-drive for this chapter , as an apology to the readers , lol .

Jin: *Has three lucky pervert incidents in a row* "Wait. No... Could it be that these... Are just normal occurrences at a human school!"

Well... He's not wrong, right?

Dex-chan lover
And the series can come to a closure with Jin finally getting rid of all those beasts.

Supporter
Yoooooo. Jin is actually a harem pro tag who cut his hair. His power was being contained but now at his new school it's being unleashed

Aggregator gang
Jin can finally reach his potential in a human school. Look at all those "accidents". He might be as gifted as Rito.

Dex-chan lover
There better not be any of these idiotic: "oh maybe I actually do love dog-girl after all" character-flips, like the one that happened early on in the series. That was dumb as fucking bricks, especially because the guy just flipped back to his usual hateful behavior like nothing happened. Status-quo-is-god is one heck of a rubbish trope in anime sometimes.

Dex-chan lover
You got to admit Jin is right at home he's already popular and is pulling an Rito he can finally relax and not worry about those beasts dangering him all the time. But, sadly I can see the wolfpup will drag him back with the guit trip.

No matter wat, im prob not going to like the next couple chapters... I honestly dont see any reason for him going back. Except for following the girl back. Which would be stupid in reality. I actually had a friend switch highschools to follow his crush. Nothing happened to his love life since she already had a boyfriend...

Animal school and human school. It similar different universe.
107784587_2926385434138659_1231693715526296294_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread