Shaba no "Futsuu" wa Muzukashii - Ch. 1.1 - "Normal" Tea Server 1

Dex-chan lover
An elevator? The first elevator shaft started construction in 1853. I wonder if this is a hint of isekai

Dex-chan lover
Seems interesting. Followed. Let's see if the series can manage to stay afloat with a steady translator, considering there's already 3 volumes available apparently.

Dex-chan lover
@magnetsmangadex Basic elevators have been around since the 3rd century BCE and several royal palaces in Europe had some form of elevator in the 17th-18th centuries, so it's really not that strange.

So, from the intro, I'm guessing that the glasses maid/MC is the lady's daughter with the demon king, so maybe she's not entirely human?
Regardless of that, this looks interesting enough. Followed.

Fed-Kun's army
Thought this was gonna be something like Killing Me/ Killing You from the title but I guess it's just a "MC has no common sense but is very powerful and doesn't realized ridiculous things aren't normal" style dealio.

Still looking forward to how it'll work

Dex-chan lover
I must say, the thing that confused me the most was the "Lemon (Lè Moin)" Tart Scans name and Lè Mon being in the credits page...
I was wondering if this is a mix between the french and germans and was wondering what Tart could be replaced with...
But then I considered the chance that the person who put the text into the pre-last speech bubble on https://mangadex.org/chapter/920229/6 might have had a hand in eating the i in Moin or adding the i to the moin when creating the group. ("I'm grateful for your help but let not be rash, okay?" -- let's)

And now thanks to the chapter I'm just confused even more...
About who that child is even more... Is she 14 years old? Is she 15 years old? Is she a she? Is she a demon's child? Is she the child of the betrayed hero? Is she the child of the warden?
Am I being sexist assuming maid clothes belong on a maid and a maid is a female? Are those glasses or are they one-way sunglasses?
Was there only one female prisoner in the whole prison? Was one of the men a okama? Was one of the "men" a woman?

Along with all those questions... There are elevators? Magic or mechanic?

Random clip (ASDF) to go with the group name. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mte2rZvwFBc

Aggregator gang
She's either a reincornator or the prison castle has elevator and lmaooo that maid messed with the child of demon lord 😂😂😂

Dex-chan lover
So from glancing through the RAW (texts were too small to read properly :v )
The reason she's so fixated on being 'normal' is that her mom prohibited her from coming back home until she's seen as 'a normal girl' in the eye of society.

That's why when the other maid used the term like 'obviously' or 'normally' she took that as what must be done.

Users who are viewing this thread