Shaba no "Futsuu" wa Muzukashii - Ch. 1.2 - "Normal" Tea Server 2

Aggregator gang
I'm really impressed by the font swaps to match the tone and mood of the speaker. I appreciate the extra effort!

Don't you have to boil milk and pasteurize it to make it safe for consumption? 🤔

idk who her father is.
probably the guy with black hair right?
but that butler guy is the sloth one so..

Aggregator gang
Damn, she was raised by the 7 deadly sin themselves? No wonder she become so cool 😂😂 thank you for the update!

Dex-chan lover
@Tehmora
Nope, though it can be hard for some people's stomaches and ofc does increase risk of contaminants. Pasteurizing is mainly done to make the milk last longer. Still, wouldn't recommend raw milk, unless you drink it on the day it was milked and milker had good hygiene.
Ah and forgot to add, you still have around 1/20 chance of contracting e-coli or some other nasty bacteria that is harmless to the cow, but nasty to us. Modern conveinences are great.

Dex-chan lover
@tehmora surprisingly no. Unpasteurized milk, while having a slight risk, is generally tastier. In a society that doesn't have dairy factories that raise output by sacrificing health of cows, there is no problem with skipping the pasteurization. After all, infants of any species have immune systems that are still developing so milk has to be a fairly healthy supplement.

Aggregator gang
holy shit, i didn't realize there is "comedy" genre in details, just how will this manga will become "comedy" :v

Dex-chan lover
Wow his mother is nasty to have down all those things to other maids :/

Edit:altho I guess immediately after they reveal there were reasons lol

Users who are viewing this thread