Shachiku to Gal ga Irekawarimashite - Vol. 1 Ch. 7 - Is there a chance?

Dex-chan lover
bruh it was sooooooooo fucking obvious she was into girls and not guys LMAO

now we got a love triangle, poor shiina tho since I 100% doubt she's gona end up with Riko since Riko is probably gona end up with MC lol

Group Leader
though I wouldn't mind a yuri end there's probably no doubt that she'll get rejected.

Dex-chan lover
It was so obvious she was gay, lmao

I'm kinda glad, though, since MC has the personality of a wet towel

Double-page supporter
@Richman edemame-san lol.

Dunno what the guy expected. I've worked retail and food service and even the regulars kinda blend together because you're on autopilot all day emotionally. And if they don't talk? You know their face and their name and thats it.

Dex-chan lover
am i the only one thi7nking it's weird how a middle aged man has a high schooler romantic interest? Just me? ok

Dex-chan lover
The path to yuri will give you abilities some consider to be unnatural

Aggregator gang
What's with these High-school girls? Like even as a girl myself I would be too embarrassed if some other girl just came to shower with me, as well as cuddle me while I fricking sleep

@JeezyHungry You're not the only one, I just brush it off for the sake of entertainment and imagen he's actually 22 at most

Double-page supporter
@JeezyHungry Me too mate, you’re not alone. But they’re in 3rd years high school, less than a year and they are university or college students. My uncle has recently married and he is about 14 years older than his wife.

Users who are viewing this thread