Shachou to Sake to Hoshi - Ch. 52 - Boss and Having Fun

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 6, 2023
Messages
8,220
We all went through the phase when we move the controller to move the character, even before motion controls were invented.
Nah not me, then again I've been gaming since a very young age, plus that always looked goofy as hell to me whenever I see someone doing it lol
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 16, 2018
Messages
153
Phase? I've been playing video games 30 years and still do this. Even in non-racing games, I'll crane my neck when turning the camera like I'll actually be able to peek around a corner better.
It doesn't help that I have enough disposable income now for an extra-immersive ultra-widescreen monitor.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 17, 2024
Messages
801
5aeb5eb6c159.jpg


They are literally already married, they only need to be honest with eachother... :meguusmug:
 
Joined
Jun 20, 2026
Messages
15
We missed a potential cute sabotage blunder with the controllers. Since they're using the joycons sideways wouldn't it be the Y button for acceleration instead of the A? We could've had cute, pouty prez for being taught the wrong thing and izu being ashamed at such a simple mistake :qq:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 6, 2025
Messages
1,380
We missed a potential cute sabotage blunder with the controllers. Since they're using the joycons sideways wouldn't it be the Y button for acceleration instead of the A? We could've had cute, pouty prez for being taught the wrong thing and izu being ashamed at such a simple mistake :qq:
She was using the left one, which has direction buttons. Ishizumi was using the right one, but B is actually the acceleration button when you hold it sideways.
All according to Keikaku :dogkek:
View attachment 68208

Thanks for the upload!
TL/N:Keikaku means "boobs"
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top