MC definitely can't resist the urge to grab those two hanging melons
Phase? I've been playing video games 30 years and still do this. Even in non-racing games, I'll crane my neck when turning the camera like I'll actually be able to peek around a corner better.We all went through the phase when we move the controller to move the character, even before motion controls were invented.
Important: the "A" button is the button that has an "A" on it.
Lmao that's actually a funny analogy. Sometimes, with so many people, coordination is an issue. Without going into boring details, a series of summer-related things got in the way. But I am forecasting a lot of boob boss this fall. 🙏I really appreciate that you guys are translating this but… I don’t understand why it takes so long to release when you have literally 5 groups working on this lol. Have you guys accidentally created the SL equivalent of a company that’s become too large so everything drowns in middle management?
Fun fact, the Joycon she's holding doesn't have the lettered buttons but the directional arrows. There is no A button for her.Important: the "A" button is the button that has an "A" on it.
No lies detected.Honest Chapter Synopsis: She entranced him with her boobs, then she took a creampie to the face.