Shachou to Sake to Hoshi - Ch. 52 - Boss and Having Fun

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 30, 2024
Messages
198
gWUh7IF.png
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 26, 2025
Messages
132
I really appreciate that you guys are translating this but… I don’t understand why it takes so long to release when you have literally 5 groups working on this lol. Have you guys accidentally created the SL equivalent of a company that’s become too large so everything drowns in middle management?
 
Contributor
Joined
Jan 30, 2023
Messages
197
I really appreciate that you guys are translating this but… I don’t understand why it takes so long to release when you have literally 5 groups working on this lol. Have you guys accidentally created the SL equivalent of a company that’s become too large so everything drowns in middle management?
Lmao that's actually a funny analogy. Sometimes, with so many people, coordination is an issue. Without going into boring details, a series of summer-related things got in the way. But I am forecasting a lot of boob boss this fall. 🙏
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Messages
207
I knew someone that would open and close his mouth when it came to shooting their guns. Don't give him a high fire rate gun.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top