Shadows House - Digital Colored Comics - Ch. 184 - The Two Intruders

Dex-chan lover
Hold up, I thought what (was claimed to have) happened was Christopher and Anthony didn't unify, and that Anthony is still just a plain ol human?
Hmmm. Nice theory, so probably Anthony sprayed water on a shadow metamorphosis? Unlike Kate, I think the rest of shadows can't get wet or dies to water?

Dex-chan lover
To me the scariest possibility is that Joseph already knew about everything that Edward investigated but is disappointed about his conclusion. He either might have already known that Kate is also an intruder and plans to figure out what she is exactly OR he is in contact with Christopher and knew that Kate was unique and that Edward's investigation did not provide the information he desired. In fact I'm concerned about whether or not Joseph had cared enough to learn the name of Kate's human and this was the first time he heard her name, the possibility that there is still someone who remembers Kate's mother and the maid who worked for her...
Joseph is also unique because he is the most adult amongst the shadows. HE IS TALL AND BEARDED. He is probably one of the original shadows - the ones that invaded the manor and fully possessed someone ( killed - choked - cocooned the original human ).

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her being 30 makes sense as to why Emilyko calls her "Master" at least. Part of me is expecting the third floor shadows to want Kate and company to join them because they're so good at pissing Edward off.
I guess Emilyko was her pupil. They got the same tricks.

Dex-chan lover
Increasing my sus that Anthony was "adult cocooned" without the others realizing it and Christopher is doomed to become soot. After all, who can escape shadow influence except a shadow?
They're all either underestimating what the children would be capable of, or they are already well prepared for this sort of thing. Scariest possibility I can imagine is that they don't care about doing an investigation because, if the children become troublesome enough, they are willing to just eliminate all of them and start over, not caring who the "troublemakers" are.

Dex-chan lover
I guess she probably has a growth hormone defiency, like Andy Milonakis. People like that back in the day would probably have willingly gone into (or been dragged/sold into) the circus as freaks.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Her being 30 makes sense as to why Emilyko calls her "Master" at least. Part of me is expecting the third floor shadows to want Kate and company to join them because they're so good at pissing Edward off.
The adults are also pissed at Edward. Great minds think alike.

Dex-chan lover
I guess she probably has a growth hormone defiency, like Andy Milonakis. People like that back in the day would probably have willingly gone into (or been dragged/sold into) the circus as freaks.
Perpetually young. I guess it serves as juices too.

Hold up, I thought what (was claimed to have) happened was Christopher and Anthony didn't unify, and that Anthony is still just a plain ol human?
That is my perception too. Didn't Kate disguise Anthony as Christopher with her own soot powers to deceive Barbara? Why would this be necessary if he could do it himself?

Group Leader
Candy being 30... bloody hell... It's like the girl from "Orphan". Actually, she IS an orphan, is also 30 and even looks like her... I would argue she even behaves a bit like her. Sweet on the outside, but wicked on the inside. Hmmmmmm. I don't know if the inspiration for her character came from there, but if it did, that would be pretty cool, ngl.

Thank you very much for the chapter.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, that IS what happened. Anthony is a regular human, Chris is missing, ostensibly dead. When he 'became a shadow' to calm down Barbara, Kate was just cloaking him in soot to make him appear to be an adult shadow.

Aggregator gang
Hmmm. Nice theory, so probably Anthony sprayed water on a shadow metamorphosis? Unlike Kate, I think the rest of shadows can't get wet or dies to water?
No, other shadows have been seen/mentioned taking a bath and drinking. Why would they outfit EVERY Shadow room with bathing facilities and provide pitchers of water and other drinks if they couldn't get wet?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, that IS what happened. Anthony is a regular human, Chris is missing, ostensibly dead. When he 'became a shadow' to calm down Barbara, Kate was just cloaking him in soot to make him appear to be an adult shadow.
Yeah, that's what I got from that scene too, but it seems not everyone did. I saw at least one other person on another forum thought that was a reveal of him having shadow powers, though their excuse was they were going of the raws and weren't fluent in Japanese.

Crazy reveals and theories. As an Edward hater, he did great, yet not perfect.

Anyway, unnecessary yaps, go back to works.

in chapter 73 Kate and John enter in the waterway to escape the clingers

Users who are viewing this thread